First Coach Shoe Purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have never owned a pair of Coach shoes...until now. I was browsing the sale racks at Macy's when I came across these Fortunata Tumbled Metallic Leather Loafers in Warm Pewter. When I have tried on Coach shoes previously, they seemed a bit narrow. These, however, fit perfectly! The tumbled leather is so soft and will most likely stretch a little for even better fit. They were already marked down by 30% to $83.30. I also got an extra 20%, so the final price was $66.64 plus tax. Not bad at all for such a comfy pair of loafers.

Attached Files:

2. Cute color! They do look comfy!

3. Love these! Congrats on finding them for such a great price, too. :smile:

4. Love your new shoes! Congrats!

5. I have the same ones! They have been worn non-stop through snow in Chicago, desert heat in Las Vegas and heavy rains in NYC. They have been super comfortable and still look brand new! I had to pay full price, but I still think it was worth it!

6. Thanks everyone, and thank you, Tarafied, for sharing your experience. I am glad to hear they are holding up well for you. I was a bit concerned that the metallic finish would wear quickly on a pair of shoes, but I also didn't like how the black version (which Macy's also had) appeared to show scratches.

7. Cute shoes! Congrats!

8. Congratulations on a great score!

9. How cute! I love a metallic loafer!

10. I love loafers. Are they comfortable? I have Coach flats that are uncomfortable but I love my 3 pair of sandals.

11. They're very comfortable. I was shocked considering other Coach shoes I had tried in the past were too narrow for me. The leather is so soft.

12. Very nice!

13. Great choice :smile:)) congratulations

14. Nice! I own their Demi flats in three different colors :P and they're the most comfortable flats I have! Congrats!!

15. Beautiful!! I tried on a pair of loafers in the store and they were super comfortable. I am tempted to buy them. Well, who am I kidding. I am ALWAYS tempted. Congrats on your great shoes.