First Coach Reveal in way tooooo long

Congrats on your new bag! It's a beauty and looks fab on you!

This is the bag I'm thinking of getting Is it already in the stores? My SA said it wouldn't be out until the 19th!

I love this bag!! <--------I mean my avatar..helllllo?? I bought the colorblock in the Brass/Grass/Cerulean color and it is TDF! Its my new favorite little bag! It feels so vintage and rich with history! I hope you enjoy your new bag and am glad to see you on here again ; )

What is the style number? How did you order it and use the PCE?

The style number is 19031 in "Sv/Grey/Tangelo." It's available now in stores and I received the PCE in the mail. If you walk into the store and ask about the pce (you have until the 22nd here in the states), you might be able to get the discount if they know that you are really interested in a particular bag. It depends on the SAs, but they're usually really good about that during pce time.

CoachCruiser said:
The style number is 19031 in "Sv/Grey/Tangelo." It's available now in stores and I received the PCE in the mail. If you walk into the store and ask about the pce (you have until the 22nd here in the states), you might be able to get the discount if they know that you are really interested in a particular bag. It depends on the SAs, but they're usually really good about that during pce time.

Thanks! I'm going to call and ask today!