First CL shoes - Miss Corset Lace-up ankle boot

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    I am new here. I just bought a 1st CL shoes, its Miss Corset ankle boot in size 38.5 or 8.5. I paid for $537. It's on sale from $1195. Do you think it is a good deal? I normally in 8.5 or 9 in my other shoes (Michael Kors brand), do you think size 38.5 will fit? What do you guy think about CL Miss Corset? I always want to own a pair of CL pump or classic. Since I saw the Corset on sale, I got it, but not sure if I really want her. Please input. Thanks.

2. Hello, congratulations on your first CL's yes $537 was a amazing deal for those in my opinion! but unfortunatly i dont think a 38.5 is going not to fit you, michal kors 9 is just like a us 9 and most louboutins run very small...not sure about the sizing on this particular shoe but i hope it fits you because it was a great deal and they are so gorgeous!!!

3. ^^ I agree... But still, Congrats!

4. great price and a gorgeous CL - congrats, and I hope they fit well.

5. congrats.. great deal :smile: keept the collection growing :smile:

6. Congrats... Sizing help can be found here

7. I love these. Try them out and see what you think. Feel free to post pix too!

8. That was a great deal LoveLVbags! I would love to see pics :flowers: