First Chloe.. Should I keep it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got this at a steal, like it but am worried it'll be too small.. Any comments will be appreciated :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Do you love this bag? If you love it, especially as you got it for a steal, i think you definitely should keep it.

3. It looks like a keeper to me especially if u got it for a steal. It's a great bag for the wknd and running errands. Love the color too. If u can find a use for it and like it then keep it but if not let to go.

4. if you love it... keep it... Don't just keep because you got a good deal.... I have done this in the past... for jewelry and bags... but I realized if I don't love it.. I don't use it. :smile:

5. +1. I've made this mistake. It's not a good deal if you don't use it.

6. I just got this same bag too at a great deal. I've been wanting a Marcie for a while (any size). Never knew how small this one would be, but I do think it will be perfect for the weekend. I've been using crossbody bags a bunch lately. I think if you don't have a small bag, then this would be a great addition!

7. I think it's great for spring and summer. Can you please share where you got it?

8. Love it!! I'm looking at a cross body Marcie and running into the same dilemma. ...I love the color and style yet the size worries me!! Quick grocery shopping and errands SOUNDS GREAT cause I usually grab my wallet stuff it, keys and my galaxy Note in my pocket and PRAY nothing falls out!?!? ...think I just confirmed it for me let me go get it.......lol