First Chloe Post....with Pics!

Do we think you should keep it?? Are you CRAZY? You're askin' the wrong people here! Of course you should keep it!!!!! Wear it proudly and Honey, you deserve it! Just keep tellin' yourself that.
I know you just need reinforcement because you know NOBODY on here is going to say, "That's an aswful lot of money to spend on a purse!" we're not your husband:roflmfao:
Congrats on that well deserved bargain find! Good luck in the future with it (Cuz you aint takin' it back!) and thanks for the pics:drool:

I do own a tote. I got a Gucci tote back in October, and I've been carrying it since, just because it's so useful. So my fiance's arguement was, "You've been carrying around this tote a lot, you like bigger bags, and you need bigger bags. So you should at least buy it and think about it." (see, he's an enabler)
attachment.php

As you can see here, the gucci is pretty classic...not too too special.

You guys do have a point about Chanel being a classic...but that I can always get it....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I hate choosing!!! hahaha.

Totoro, I got it at the Nordies in Valley Fair in SJ....they had a few other Silverados on sale. One brown anaconda tote, and other leather ones...one with pockets in front...one with a button in front. (sorry...don't know the names)

Ilikemike65, :roflmfao: hahaha...you're funny!

Here are some more pics with me wearing it...the only thing I'm concerned is the size....you think it's too big? (I put something heavy in it to see if it slouched too much.)

Attachments

• DSC00701.JPG
    DSC00701.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00702.JPG
    DSC00702.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 64
Your pictures really help. Here's how I see it. I love, love, love the texture and color of the bag, those two elements with your dark hair work really well. However I hate the size on you. Also I'm beginning to feel that suit case bags are on there way out and since you have a tote?????? (a cute one at that)........

From a gal who wants it all, I now say return it.

I think it's a bit large as well. I try to only buy things that I would have wanted at full price, b/c otherwise I end up wanting the bag I was in love with in the first place and have spent part of my bag $.:rolleyes: You should also go to the Chanel forum...they've been talking about Feb. 1 price increases and the reissue might be one of the lines going up. If that's so, I say return this one and buy your reissue before it does.:yes:

I think it's a beautiful color, but has such a contrast in looks vs the chanel reissue. It really depends what you want the bag for...Chanel reissue is not an everyday bag in my opinion and this chloe is not a wear to semiformal dinner to me. If you don't LOVE it, don't keep it just because it was on sale; especially since you cannot get both.

I just got my chanel black with silver hardware reissue after a long search and I have to tell you I love love this bag, it was something I couldn't get out of my head, no other bag would do. If you can wait on it and then buy the reissue (also there may be more than patents available then which seems to be the case right now) do that but only if you absolutely love this silverado.

Omg it's SO amazing! :drool: I've never seen one before but now I WANT one!! I will fight you for it if you are wavering, lol. Just kidding, keep it!! I don't think I can afford that though. $1,2 is my max I think. Hmmmmmm MAYBE!! LOL NOT a mark up on eBay, so I'd have to be lucky enough to find like you did.

If you return it, let me know and give me the SA #!! ;)

Man, I want such a boyfriend!

My BFF spends too, but sometimes he turns on me and says I shouldn't buy handbags. Grr.

And hey, I love the Gucci, too. I like the more classic Guccis, with some logo flair like yours has.

I love the photo on you! It's NOT too big because it's thin but tall. Makes you look tall (and thin, but you are thin anyway :P)!!

MAN I WANT that!!!!!

What's the style called??!!

Someone gave me good advice, take the bag home for a week, leave the tags on and if you don't absolutely love it bring it back. There will be one that will come along soon to die for.

But for me, this bag is gorgeous, I have always been a paddington lover and didn't look much at the silverado line. I love the material, the color, the shape of the bag and of course the price.

If you really decide to bring it back I'd love a shot at it.

Like everyone else has said, it's a gorgeous bag and you got it at a great price. Keep it for a week and if you are still having reservations, PM me...I can clear your mind. LOL:graucho:

Wow! Thanks girls for all the advice! I actually went to NM today to see if I can find the reissue in white, but no luck...and the SA told me that it doesn't exist at any NM at this moment, she looked at me like, "you mean the bag from TWO seasons ago?" haha...I swear I saw it last month there. So now it's not which bag to get, it's whether to keep this bag or not. I am going to take the advice and keep it for a week and see if I really love it or not. I already LOVE the leather, it's really the shape I'm unsure about.

DesignerElla, this bag is the Silverado Anaconda Tote. haha...and you gotta turn to your bf and tell him, "okay...honey, if you don't buy the TV, the PS3, and the XBOX, then I'll give up my purses. see the big sacrifice I'm willing to take for you?" :rolleyes:

If you girls are interested, Nordstrom at Valley Fair still has this in brown, for the same price $1380. It is the same as this one, only this one is full price at Neiman. -

NMV8831_mn.jpg

Chloe*-* Silverado Anaconda Tote*-* Neiman Marcus

Valley Fair's number is (408)248-2180. sorry, I don't know the extention. Try to call to see if they can check the other stores for you if you want the one in creme.

I will keep you girls posted, and definitely notify you girls if I decide to return it. ;)

Gingerfarm,
If you go to the Chanel Boutique in SF they have a white distressed leather reissue w/ silver hw and the black patent reissue w/gold hw (I was there yesterday and today). You should go try it on then maybe that will help you decide, if you really must choose only one! teehee! :P