First Chloe Bag- Marcie Mini in Cashmere Gray

KatyEm

O.G.
May 7, 2010
I recently got my first ever Chloe bag and I am in love. The leather is so soft and it holds more than I thought it would, making it good for day or night. I can get a full sized wallet in there and I wasn't expecting to be able to fit that.

I am so pleased with this purchase, the leather on Chloe bags is really delicious.

Here she is, the marcie mini in cashmere gray!

Lovely neutral colour and I am surprised you can put so much in a small marcie! But would you say its a tight fit or still reasonably roomy with a long wallet in it?

Lovely neutral colour and I am surprised you can put so much in a small marcie! But would you say its a tight fit or still reasonably roomy with a long wallet in it?
Thanks, i was very surprised that a large wallet fit in there too.

I would say the fit is tight, but I can definitely get it in there, and then if I put my phone and keys on top of the wallet, I can also fit a small sunglasses case on top also.

I would say that since the fit is a little tight, it would be good for things like walking around a city, sightseeing, museums etc.; activities where you don't need access to your wallet every 5 minutes.