First Chloe Bag- Marcie Mini in Cashmere Gray

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently got my first ever Chloe bag and I am in love. The leather is so soft and it holds more than I thought it would, making it good for day or night. I can get a full sized wallet in there and I wasn't expecting to be able to fit that.

I am so pleased with this purchase, the leather on Chloe bags is really delicious.

Here she is, the marcie mini in cashmere gray!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations! Looks great!

3. So cute!!! Congrats on your first!
    :woohoo:

4. Thanks you!

5. thanks! I think it will be the first of several :graucho:

6. Congrats! I just got the same bag :biggrin:

7. It's so lovely!

8. so cute to see this in a mini size

9. That's so cute and I'm surprised you can get the full sized wallet in there too! Love it!

10. congrats to you too! its such a lovely little bag

11. Thanks!

Thanks, its definitely a cute little thing!

Thanks! and I was too! very surprised that it actually fits.

12. It's lovely, and looks wonderful on you. Big congrats!

13. Lovely neutral colour and I am surprised you can put so much in a small marcie! But would you say its a tight fit or still reasonably roomy with a long wallet in it?

14. Thanks so much!

15. Thanks, i was very surprised that a large wallet fit in there too.

I would say the fit is tight, but I can definitely get it in there, and then if I put my phone and keys on top of the wallet, I can also fit a small sunglasses case on top also.

I would say that since the fit is a little tight, it would be good for things like walking around a city, sightseeing, museums etc.; activities where you don't need access to your wallet every 5 minutes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice