First Chloe bag - Black Med. Paraty ^_^

reira08

Jun 11, 2008
Hellooo everyone! My first venture into this Chloe thread! This is my very first Chloe bag; a present from my lovely bf :yahoo:

30crjtd.jpg

dq4uwp.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone! I was so in love with the bag when I received it, and also yes there was a really rich leather smell to it that was sooo heavenly :yahoo:

Unfortunately I may be having a few authenticity issues but I hope to get that sorted out in the Authentication Thread... *crossing my fingers* I hope everything will turn out ok.....

hey reira08 I've read the thread on your issue with ****** last year and am wondering how you've sorted it out? I'm interested in buying a paraty from them but after hearing about your story I might have to think twice. any input would be very helpful! thanks in advance :smile: (i'm new here so i dont have a PM yet so if you please reply to this post it would be awesome!)

hey reira08 I've read the thread on your issue with ****** last year and am wondering how you've sorted it out? I'm interested in buying a paraty from them but after hearing about your story I might have to think twice. any input would be very helpful! thanks in advance :smile: (i'm new here so i dont have a PM yet so if you please reply to this post it would be awesome!)

hg bags is very reputable from what i hear.