First Chanel!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I've been an avid TPF reader but haven't been so active posting. BUT I felt the need to share this because I'm just so excited about my first Chanel!

Background: my best friend recently got the jumbo CF in black caviar with GHW, which is one of my HG, I earned it, adult working woman bags. She mentioned her SA had a few and her SA also had a black quilted lambskin Boy in new medium (large?) with RHW, which was my other wish list bag. But I refrained from joining her at Chanel when she made her purchase.

I graduated with my Master's degree and started working a few months ago, but was going to put off buying my first Chanel until next year.

However, I recently took a trip to SF and happened to be staying at a hotel in Union Square. There was just so much shopping in the area and the Chanel boutique and the NM Chanel were right there. I told myself that if they had the particular combination I wanted (either classic flap or Boy) that I would consider getting it.

Well, I asked for the Boy first (couldn't get it off my mind) and then for the flap. My lovely SA went into the back and happened to pull out this beauty, so I was sold. I originally wanted the RHW but I am generally more partial to gold so when I saw this I knew it was the one.

My new medium black quilted lambskin boy bag with GHW :loveeyes: It was the last one in store and had all the original wrapping and stickers on the HW, so it was brand new.

I'm so excited about my first Chanel, but will be on ban island for a while :lol:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful! Congrats!

3. I'm so happy for you! ! Absolutely stunning boy.:hbeat: The S.F. boutique is my favorite.

4. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

5. :smile:

6. Gorgeous bag; congratulations

7. Congrats on your new Boy and on your Master's Degree!

8. Congrats!!! You've earned him, enjoy

9. The best presents are the ones you KNOW you earned! You go girl! Gorgeous bag :loveeyes:

10. You got it girl!!! Great choice!!! Congrats on your Master's degree and this stunning boy!!!

11. Congrats! It's a lovely bag and will complete many outfits!

12. Congrats its beautiful!

13. Gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!

14. Stunning bag!!! you will love it for many years!!!!!

15. Stunning bag!!! You will love it for many years!!!