First Chanel with a quick reveal.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies.

I've been trawling this forum for the past couple of months and have found great knowledge and advice.
    Today, i would love to share with you my very first ever chanel purchase made earlier this month, just in time for my 24th birthday.
    It's a black caviar jumbo classic flap in gold hardware.

the decision wasn't very easy as you know with the variety of colours, hardware and sizes, but for my very first chanel, i think i've made the right decision, i couldn't have done it without the advice of my workmate J and, of course, the beautiful tPFer's..
    thank you ladies. so greatful that i could share this wonderful purchase with you.

j001.jpg

jpegbag.jpg

jpegmodel.jpg

2. Congrats on your 1st chanel..good choice on a classic black :biggrin:

3. Nice, nice!!!! Good choice!

4. Congratulations on your first Chanel! The Jumbo is an excellent choice, enjoy!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats, lovely bag...great purchase:yahoo::nuts:

6. COngrats again :smile:

7. love it ! congrats!

8. Congratulations! What a beauty!

9. Happy birthday ;)
    your jumbo is gorgeous and a fabulous classic - food choice.
    Enjoy!

10. just gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Congrets!

12. Congrats!Enjoy your bag!

13. Wise choice for a first Chanel:tup:

14. A beautiful timeless classic!

15. We are jumbo twins!!!!! :hugs: Happy Birthday and what a perfect gift you picked there!!!!!!!