First Chanel Wallet w/Pics! Dunno style name of wallet tho.

I HAVE THIS WALLLLLET! It's a beautiful piece- I bought it after a harrowing job interview. It made me so so so happy. Unfortunately the lambskin inside the wallet is very delicate, so credit cards and such will leave an indentation. I used to put something between the cards and the coin pocket so it would not leave a mark. Enjoy the beautiful piece!

I HAVE THIS WALLLLLET! It's a beautiful piece- I bought it after a harrowing job interview. It made me so so so happy. Unfortunately the lambskin inside the wallet is very delicate, so credit cards and such will leave an indentation. I used to put something between the cards and the coin pocket so it would not leave a mark. Enjoy the beautiful piece!

Yes! I've only had the wallet for one day and there's already indentation marks on the other side of the wallet. Maybe i could add my checkbook right there in the first flap and it could help. Have you had any scratches on it so far? The lambskin feels so nice but so delicate.

I have it in a similar style in brown and love it! I won it on ebay for $380 and it arrived in practically brand new condition, box, felt and everything. There were some indentation marks inside which were minimized with some Leather CPR, a product you can find in Bed, Bath and Beyond. I plan to put my checkbook in between the credit card area and other side to keep it in good condition. I really love yours, how it folds (mine snaps). Enjoy it and try not to worry about scratching it up. It is meant to be used!

Congrats on the purchase! I love this style, it's so classic. I know mine would be scratched after a day of use so best that I stay away....so thanks for sharing the experience, it's great to be able to live vicariously :yes: