First Chanel SLG

maddiecc

O.G.
Jul 28, 2013
As some of you on the WOC thread know, yesterday at my local boutique, on a whim I asked if they had any WOC in stock and shockingly they had two! (Idk if it's just where I live-- but at my local store it's always a mad house with multiple people trying to buy the same item-- it's craziness!)

Anyway, as I was looking at them, another women told my SA that she wanted to buy them both! Since I was looking at them first- I had first right to the bags, but didn't expect all the PRESSURE! I knew I didn't want one of them, and happily passed it over, but the other woc-- I couldn't let it go!

Well after 45 mins of hemming and hawing- I decided I needed to sleep on it (I'm not an impulse buyer) but the only way to do that was buying with the possibility of returning. I hadn't expected them to even have a woc-- so I was totally unprepared mentally to buy one. The whole thing felt like craziness!!

This morning I woke up and peeked into the Chanel box, and it was love!
I thought I needed black with ghw, but something about this color, surprisingly, speaks to me!

It goes with LOTS of colors in my wardrobe- black, grey, navy, dark green, and it's different from all other bags in my collection!

So now, I present to you, my first chanel Slg: classic quilted WOC in burgundy with silver hardware!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404500831.177712.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404500978.001020.jpg

Shocked at how much the WOC fits!

Here's everything that fits inside (apologies for the photo quality- I had to take these shots withy computer since I included my phone)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404501181.476531.jpg

Passport
Lipstick
Epi pen
Sunglasses
Card case
Cash
Phone

Here it is packed up
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404501222.568243.jpg

Closed with everything inside
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404501251.357235.jpg

Thank you for letting me share! :smile:

I love this!!! I have a patent burgundy with SHW that I bought maybe 4 years ago- I love it; the color goes with everything!

Thank you!! I'm so happy to hear this color has some stick and has made others happy for a long time :smile: at first I was worried about matching, but so far none of the clothes have clashed with this color!

Can't wait to use her!