First Chanel shoes - flats vs espadrilles

DiorKiss

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
I've decided to hop onto the Chanel bandwagon - finally! I'm getting a Boy WOC and I'm super excited about it. I decided I might as well hunt down some shoes to go with it, but I can't decide between a pair of classic flats and a pair of leather espadrilles. What would you girls choose - any words of wisdom?

That is a hard one ? I have both so you can't go wrong with either IMO, but I think you should go with the espadrilles 1st if there are available. The leather espadrilles are harder to come by. Plase let us know what you decide.

i'd say espadrilles first! As I don't actually find an obvious advantage of chanel flats over other brands like SF or RV. I might even prefer the latter brands. However, espadrilles are so confy and have a bigger advantage and character over other brands! Loving them.

I have both types & love them! For a first pair go with the one you imagine yourself wearing more with your bag. The flats are versatile so they can be worn casual & dressier. My flats are mostly ballerina styles. Which are you considering?
Congratulations on choosing your WOC.
They are terrific !

I had the same dilemma and I thought for sure my first pair would be the ballerina flats. I was never that interested in the espadrilles but as I looked at photos and started planning my trip to Vegas. I thought the espadrilles would be a perfect travel/vacation/loungy shoes. I just got them yesterday (all black leather) and LOVE it! It's so buttery soft and comfortable! And I feel like it goes with everything, shorts, dresses, skirts! Although now I'm thinking the flats will definitely be my next pair. Enjoy whatever you chose!

My first chanel shoes were espadrilles! I have the beige & black leather pair. They are so versatile, cute, & I even wore it with my tea-length black skirt and it still somehow looked dressy!

Reactions: amary18