First Chanel Reveal!

So pretty? May we know how much they are?

Sure, mine was $325 CAD so it would be a bit cheaper in USD. I'm pretty sure all of the ones that are patent, caviar and Lambskin are the same price. I would have posted a pic of the price tag so you guys could know the color code and all of that but my new SA didn't include the price tag. Lovely lady though, made the whole experience awesome. Definitely going to go back to her when I'm ready to get my WOC... That Chanel bug is already kicking in! ❤️😁

Sure, mine was $325 CAD so it would be a bit cheaper in USD. I'm pretty sure all of the ones that are patent, caviar and Lambskin are the same price. I would have posted a pic of the price tag so you guys could know the color code and all of that but my new SA didn't include the price tag. Lovely lady though, made the whole experience awesome. Definitely going to go back to her when I'm ready to get my WOC... That Chanel bug is already kicking in! ❤️😁
Which SA? Anyone in Toronto? :smile:

Her name was Carla and I got it from the Bloor/Bay store ;)
You mean the Boutique? I usually prefer the Boutique over Holts… we Torontonians discuss that all the time and how much we don't like Holts. lol

Thanks for the name! I have a feeling it was Carla who helped me last time too.

You mean the Boutique? I usually prefer the Boutique over Holts… we Torontonians discuss that all the time and how much we don't like Holts. lol

Thanks for the name! I have a feeling it was Carla who helped me last time too.

Lol yes the Boutique haha. Its funny cuz I prefer the Holts LV in Yorkville vs. the Maison down the street BUT you're right, the SAs in the Chanel Boutique are a lot nice than the one in Holts lol. It's always been that way every time I go in to just look around. Oh well!