First Chanel reveal, it happened!

snowbubble

O.G.
Sep 5, 2013
I got a call from the boutique this morning...

I'm so happy! :smile:

However...
I've heard horror stories of people buying and returning fake bags to the boutiques. I've looked at other caviar flaps photographs it seems that their caviar is shinier and the CCs look thicker/different than mine.

Ladies, what are your thoughts? I'm I just thinking too much? I don't know how they are suppose to look. But she is sure photogenic ❤️

Happy happy happy, can't wait to use this bag.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395028587.560006.jpg.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395027870.949105.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395027896.800651.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395027940.645145.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395028476.538290.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395028500.041363.jpg

Last edited:
Tan care card? Not sure what this is.

Your bag looks perfectly normal to me.

I can't see the dents. Can you upload the pictures?

Haha, sorry for being vague, this one (in picture). I see it in everyone else's reveal, even though it's just a little piece of paper I want everything to be included since it's my first Chanel.

I will go take some photographs now, one sec.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395036323.517891.jpg

This is the authentication card. I never get the envelope regardless of where I buy.

It usually should be inside the bag itself! Did you look for it? Or, some SAs will put it inside the booklet.

Haha, sorry for being vague, this one (in picture). I see it in everyone else's reveal, even though it's just a little piece of paper I want everything to be included since it's my first Chanel.

I will go take some photographs now, one sec.
View attachment 2545273

The only time the beige square envelope came with my bag is the GST bought from Heathrow. All my bags bought in the US didn't have it. I never noticed the discrepancy until u mentioned it today since I didn't see it as an important aspect of the purchase. On the otherhand, the dented corners on your bag would bother me. If I were u, I would ask for an exchange.

I didn't get that tan care card when I got my jumbo recently either. But I agree with the other posters the corner would definitely bother me. Maybe you should return it and war for one that's perfect to you.

I only get that tan care book in envelope when I buy Chanel shoes. The bag looks beautiful! The dents happen sometimes but if it bugs you take it back. For $5400. you need to feel satisfied:smile:

Should I take it back? :sad:
Is it suppose to be puffy? It looks squished.

It's a square envelope with care instructions inside.

Classics don't come with that little envelope anymore. You should have received the white booklets. Also some batches of caviar are more matte than shiny, so it's just a matter of what they have in stock, not abnormal at all. If the corner bothers you though, take it back.