First Chanel - Quick Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm on vacation in Paris and just purchased my first Chanel piece. It was between this and a Celine Mini Luggage. After a day of debating back and forth, I picked up this little piece this morning.

I graduated from college almost two years ago and am debating taking the plunge and getting a Chanel Flap Bag. I thought a classic quilted WOC would be a nice post graduation treat and entry piece before getting the classic Flap Bag.

All the threads in this forum were so helpful to me when I was making my decision! Thanks for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395268835.183284.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395268878.865276.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395268973.353786.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395269037.988839.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395269152.398701.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395269212.837947.jpg

2. Congrats on your Chanel! Imo this is more classic than Celine luggage so I think you made a good choice!

3. cute! congrats on your new beauty! paris must be so much fun! :smile:

4. Thanks! That's exactly what I was thinking. While I went back and forth, I ultimately wanted whatever I got in Paris to be classic and timeless and for me, nothing says that more than Chanel. The Celine was gorgeous but it's yet to be seen whether or not it will stand the test of time.

5. Thank you! It's been a long time since I've been, but it's good to be back. Tomorrow will be the WOC's first outing and I'll be taking it on a day-long champagne tasting trip!

6. Congrats on your beautiful WOC as your first Chanel piece. You made a great decision, enjoy!

7. How exciting to find this lovely WOC while in Paris! I think you made a great decision in getting the WOC over the Celine. I use my WOC to death, it's so versatile. Congrats and enjoy!!

8. Congratulations! She is a beauty 😊

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats on your beautiful WOC!!!!

11. Congrats on your graduation and how special to buy your first Chanel in Paris! You did choose an iconic timeless piece that will stand the test of time, and it will be so useful to you as well. Enjoy your time in Paris! :love::presents:tender:

12. Sounds like your fun never ends!! :smile: Have a great time! ^_^

13. Congrats on your lovely WOC!

14. :graucho:Congratulations on your first Chanel bag. Hope for many more to come. Enjoy!!!

15. Congrats on your WOC! You won't regret!

I have a WOC and can't stop using it!

I have a Celine nano too and love it. I found mini to be too heavy for me and nano is roomy enough for my daily needs (cosmetic pouch, wallet, cell phone and even ipad mini will fit).