First Chanel Purchase

I think these bags are completely different, its like comparing apples to oranges. the GST is a big boxy tote while the flap is a flap bag that holds substantially less. Is price difference a issue for you? Most preloved GSTs are around $2,000. A preloved flap will be approximately double the cost. (more if it is a Jumbo)

I think these bags are completely different, its like comparing apples to oranges. the GST is a big boxy tote while the flap is a flap bag that holds substantially less. Is price difference a issue for you? Most preloved GSTs are around $2,000. A preloved flap will be approximately double the cost. (more if it is a Jumbo)
I like large bags so I was leaning towards the GST,the one I saw on fashionphile was actually $3000. However, I think for my first handbag I'm going to get the Large flap.

I like large bags so I was leaning towards the GST,the one I saw on fashionphile was actually $3000. However, I think for my first handbag I'm going to get the Large flap.
Fashionphile is notorious for being overpriced. They have a huge selection, but usually always over retail price. I would considering looking at other resale sites like Yoogi's or Ann's Fabulous finds.