First Chanel Purchase

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first Chanel Purchase -
    I was so disappointed to not get a White Camellia - and too embarrassed to ask- I guess they don't give those to small item purchases?
    Mind you $590 is not a cheap pair of sunglasses (to me anyway).

Attached Files:

2. I love those sunglasses! And I'm surprised you didn't get a camellia i purchased earrings and i received a camellia.

3. Beautiful!!

4. Cute sunnies! Congrats to you!

5. Same here when I got my woc they never gave put a camellia on the shopping bag...:sad: but hey enjoy your sunglasses!! Don't let such little ruin this lifetime moment for u :heart:

6. So true - I do love wearing them and feel special in them.
    I just would have adored a camellia - I am one of these women who keeps all their packaging and tags - as part of my collection.
    I would have killed for a Camellia ...... all the same :graucho:

7. Beautiful sunglasses!

8. I never got any camellias for my jumbo, woc or mini last year but I went back and got a couple when I told the SA that I wanted one. So just ask and see :smile:

9. I never got a camellia either but this time when I go to pick up my next purchase I was ask for one, though I don't feel I should have to

10. Love your sunnies, congrats on your first Chanel!

11. Congrats :biggrin::biggrin:

12. STUNNING sunnies :smile: enjoy!!!

13. Love love them! Which chanel store did you purchase it from? I recently got the M/L classic flap lambskin GHW in Melbourne- 5,590 aud. I received two camellias! And I love them!!

14. #14 Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    Congrats on your first purchase!
    So so so so gorgeous!!!

Love the sides of the sunnies!! It's like the iconic chain from the bags, and now it's on the sunnies! :graucho: the box is super gorgeous too!

15. I love it! Unfortunately I have no sunglasses from chanel... :sad: