First Chanel Purchase....

MrsJ1920

In His Skins Jersey
Jul 8, 2007
Hello all,

I just made my first Chanel purchase, It wasn't a bag, but that's coming. I purchased a cute pair of Chanel sunglasses. When I put these on, I knew I had to have them.

Attachments

• ChanelShades1.JPG
    ChanelShades1.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 40
  • ChanelShades2.JPG
    ChanelShades2.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 56
Thank you. It was sort of an unexpected purchase though. I had a budget for shades but went over it with these. It was one of those moments where if I went with the alternative, I'd kick myself for it later. :lol:

Missisa07, I thought about that because the photos don't do it much justice. I'll try and get a picture in tomorrow with my work attire :smile:

Thank you. It was sort of an unexpected purchase though. I had a budget for shades but went over it with these. It was one of those moments where if I went with the alternative, I'd kick myself for it later. :lol:

Missisa07, I thought about that because the photos don't do it much justice. I'll try and get a picture in tomorrow with my work attire :smile:
The last time I dropped by Chanel I didn't see these. The sunnies I did see when I was there, none of them matched my face. :Push: Yours look lovely though and I like them.