First Chanel purchase in almost 2 years!

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I got her last night. She may not make the most sense and even have a few downsides, but I love the bronze reissue tote and she is now mine. I have never had a metallic bag, but this one is so subtle and lovely and I am a sucker for the madmoiselle closure and understated Chanel.

So, please tell me color transfer won't be a big problem!!

hey you!!! Great choice! I've had the bronze Cotton Club for 2 yrs at least and mine is pristine. I think if you are even remotely careful she'll be fine!

Now, let's see pics! :biggrin:

I got her last night. She may not make the most sense and even have a few downsides, but I love the bronze reissue tote and she is now mine. I have never had a metallic bag, but this one is so subtle and lovely and I am a sucker for the madmoiselle closure and understated Chanel.

Congrats! I am sure you will love it, as I do mine. Were you able to get it from Tracey at NM in Beverly Hills? She is really sweet...congrats again!

Wow! "First Chanel purchase in almost 2 years". You must have iron will.

The bronze tote is very pretty and yet understated.