First Chanel purchase but they're sold out?!

GregGaravani

Mar 21, 2011
Fresno, CA
Thanks everyone for looking!

I'm planning to make my first purchase at a Chanel within Nordstroms, I've had a friendly SA named Esther help me out. I'm interested in the black caviar wallet with gold hardware, however she informed me that these styles come in only about once a month or so and that they're currently sold out. Other locations are out as well and placed me next on the list for one, I've been waiting for about a month now and am curious.

Is Chanel typically scarce around this time because it's Summer? Do Chanel's from Nordstroms differentiate from actual stand alone boutiques?

I hope some arrive soon! I'm dying for this wallet, I was so curious if more black with gold hardware styles are planned to be released later this year that are similar? If so, I would be willing to wait! :woot:

Thanks again everyone for your help!

:heart: Greg G.

Attachments

kittymoomoo

Nov 10, 2013
san francisco, ca.
You could try calling a Nieman Marcus. Just Google Nieman Marcus stores in U.S. and it will bring up all their stores and phone numbers. That's how I found both my woc and espadrilles. They'll do a phone order for you if there's not one close to you. Good luck dear:smile: this is such a beautiful wallet too!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Yes, every department store company and the boutiques all order different items. You should start calling one of each department store and visit a boutique :yes;

GregGaravani

Mar 21, 2011
Fresno, CA
Thanks everyone!! I'm really excited and am going to wait it out just a few more weeks and hopefully they stock up soon. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled, it's too much of a gorgeous wallet to pass up! I'll totally post my new wallet once it comes in :loveeyes:

amyamoure

Aug 26, 2009
i would recommend what they said above, try other stores. Chanel gets sold out a lot trying to stay exclusive

missdicaprio

Jul 1, 2013
USA
I have found that things sell out so quick here in the States, when I was in Dubai this summer the Chanel boutique had ALL kinds of WOCs available in different hardwares and they had the classic flap as well. Put your name on a waiting list if you can! Sorry I'm not much help..

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Ban Island
Every store buys different stuff but I don't think black caviar wallet is that hard to find.

There aren't many Nordstrom stores carry Chanel so I'd recommend you go to Chanel boutiques, NM or Saks