First Chanel, PST, Timeless or something else?

Hello,

I've decided to get my 1st Chanel. I've tried the GST but found it too boxy.

For reference I'm 5'8 and over the years have gone from large bags to smaller ones.

I don't carry a huge amount so I wondered if the pst would suit.

I also love ptt but I don't think that particular one with the zip in the middle is available now is it?

Could someone recommend and push me in the right direction.

Thanks so much

If you don't carry a huge amount of stuff and think the GST is too boxy the PST will be great on you!!! I've had both and if you prefer smaller bags the PST is very cute and classy.

PST is a great bag if you like the general look of the GST but feel it's too big/boxy. Black is a classic colour that you can't go wrong with too! Looking forward t seeing a reveal of whatever you choose! :smile:

I have a GST in black and a PST in beige clair and love them both. Black is probably better if you worry about color transfer, it's care free. The PST holds plenty.

if you don't carry much with you the pst is a good option tried both on and I am contemplating getting a GST because I carry a ton around with me (lol student life) but I honestly like the Pst better cause I think its such a cute bag and the colors for PST and GST that are outright now are tdf good luck and I can't wait to see what you got