First Chanel - Need help....

Deeeee306

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I'm in desire for a Chanel to spice up my bag collection since I've been a long-time LV addict.

So here are my questions, are there still any (Black Medallion Tote OR Large Black/Black Cambon Tote) still sold in stores? If yes, what's the price?

If none of these bags are available...I'm looking for a very subtle looking black bag (no caviar) without much hardware...suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks!

I am not sure the recent price, but I believe you can get the black medallion. The black Cambon may be much harder to find.

I think the black ultimate soft may be a good choice.

Oh I could have written this post! I want just a plain tote, black, with a subtle embossed logo. Good luck, I am in Phoenix, and I always wonder if my Saks carries stuff that is out of season because they always have different stuff there.

Oh I could have written this post! I want just a plain tote, black, with a subtle embossed logo. Good luck, I am in Phoenix, and I always wonder if my Saks carries stuff that is out of season because they always have different stuff there.
I have a GST (bordeaux) and a Medallion (Beige.) My choice for a quiet (doesn't scream CHANEL) tote would be Cerf. To the OP, I believe the Cerf is not considered caviar leather, but calfskin. It has a pebbled texture to it, but not as pronounced as caviar. I love that bag, yet don't own one. I think it is the most subtle of all of the bags. I'm sure Saks would be able to get you anything you wanted from another location.
Good luck
--Judy

Yes, they still sell the Chanel Black Cambon w/black CC tote...it cost about $1,995.00 now. That is my first Chanel bag too!!! I had always bought LV's.:tup:
Good Luck!!

Yes, they still sell Medallion tote. They're pretty readily available and I looooove mine! Price is $2125+tax.

I also saw a black on black Cambon tote at my Scottsdale NM the other week...not sure of price but I'm sure it's 1995 as others have prev stated.

One thing: You said you didn't want caviar leather but the Medallion tote is caviar leather...:confused1: Not sure if you knew that or not but wanted to make sure you were aware. :yes: