First Chanel! :D (Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited to bring you all my first CHANEL reveal.

I've been looking at Chanel purses forever. Three years ago, I thought I would be "smart" and buy a cheap, style copy-cat from TopShop. Once I recieved it, my heart instantly sank. It just...wasn't Chanel. Who was I kidding? It looked bad.

The cheap, polyurethane bag fell apart within the 5 times that I wore it ($100 wasted!). I felt like I fooling myself whenever I wore it -- like this style copy-cat was almost as bad as carrying a full blown fake. I've learned what many have -- DO NOT SETTLE.

Regardless, I started thinking I would like a more low-key style purse, and moved on to other designers. But nope, my love for a Chanel purse reignited this summer, while shopping in NYC. After a couple months of saving, I bring you my first Chanel!

Attached Files:

2. Woohoo

3. :yahoo:

Bring on the pics!

Congrats on your first Chanel!

4. :yahoo:

5. I phone ordered my first Chanel from the Saks in Greenwich, CT, because I live far, far away from the closest boutique/Saks. It was a lovely experience, and Leonor made the experience seamless. She said she would call me back, and within 10 minutes she had called me back with stock. :biggrin: Great service.

I was expecting a bigger box, but when I opened it, OH MY GOD, SO MUCH STUFFING. Bubble wrap, 5 times wrapped in tissue paper, etc. The box had NO dents! Lovely packaging, Saks! :heart:

Attached Files:

6. Wow...bring it on! :cutesy:

7. :heart:

Attached Files:

8. Slowlyyy :P

Attached Files:

9. Dustbag! Guesses?

Attached Files:

10. can't wait to see it!!!

11. :whiteflag: black m/l w/ ghw?

12. Sorry about the delay~

Attached Files:

13. :woohoo: I'm here...can't wait to see it

14. Slowly taking off the dust bag! its fairlyyyy obvious now! :heart: :heart:
    (also, sorry about cellphone pics, i realized after taking out my camera that uhhh it wasn't charged. Oops! :biggrin:)

Attached Files:

15. Congrats Siobhan! You can never go wrong with classic flap in black:happydance: