First Chanel bag!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Hey, I want u guys to suggest me for first chanel bag:smile:

I don't want too big chanel bag.

My height is 5"5. and Aroudn 130lb.

Classic or 2.55?

Also color? I like black, dark silver, metalic black, or red..terquiouse?

Idk there are too many kinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love chanel punk collection...I realy want to get it xxxx Please read our rules!

2. I think M/L would be suitable for you. I m 5'9 n I bought a jumbo as my first chanel bag. Flap bag is alway timeless and easy to mix and match. I think black in M/L would suit you. You can go either Shw or Ghw. You will never go wrong with either one of them. Lambskin or caviar is a personally preference. If u are going to use it as a party bag then go with the lambskin. It is smooth n classy. If u are going to use it as a everyday bag, then go with the caviar. Cos u don't have to baby it. Either one good luck for your first purchase.(@v@) looking forward to your reveal pic.

3. I think you need to think if you want reissue or classic flap first... then decide which leather (classic: caviar vs. lamb, reissue: calf, lamb, caviar)... then which color...then hardware color.

I prefer reissue flap over the classic flap but it's best if you go try them both at the store and see for yourself. I think either m/l classic flap or reissue size 226 flap would work for you. From your color choices, that sounds like reissue colors to me. (I'm 5'2" and 100 lbs.) I think black would be a great first flap bag for you. It's a classic and goes with everything. Both black classic flap or reissue would be a good first flap bag for you.

I have a black distressed reissue 226 flap w/shw and luv it!!! I can dress it up with a dress when I go out for dinner/clubbing or I can dress it down with t-shirt and jeans. HTH & GL with watever you decide on. ;)