First Chanel bag. Which should it be?

oh dear, I just read some posts on the quality of Chanel. Some are disappointed becos their bags fell apart just after a few months, some even weeks! I am kinda worried to spend thousands of dollars on a poorly constructed bag. :shocked::sos:

Hi Chel! Obviously the flap bags are classics so you can't go wrong. If it is for everyday I would go w/ the caviar jumbo classic flap. That bag is so hot. I am petite & I think it really makes a statement. I thought it was really big at first but now I am used to it. I actually just bought mine after thinking about it for years. The medium classic flap is cute, it doesn't hold much but w/ all the compartments you don't really need a wallet. For me it is kind of a special occasion bag because I size my stuff down to use it. I also love my caviar medallion tote. It is another classic bag & if you are used to more of a typical purse style for everday use you should consider it. The 2.55/reissue, although the leather is a little more worn, just seems a little special to have as your one & only chanel. It also doesn't seem as youthful. Those are my thoughts, we all have our own opinions. I would go w/ a black caviar leather bag w/ gold hardware. Also, if you have a Saks by you, get on their mailing list. The Chanel bags qualify for gifts cards on selected days & they have been having a lot of gift card events lately. When I bought my jumbo - I think it was 2650 - I ended up spending over 3k at saks that day & got a $450 gift card. It makes me feel better about shopping instead of investing!