first chanel bag unboxing! anyone has seen this style in your country?

libracass

Oct 7, 2020
hi guy, first post here and am noob to PF so go easy on me if i made any guideline mistakes!

saw this beau few weeks back here in Hong Kong and i instantly fell madly in love. however went back to the store a few times to check on it and i dont think about it as often, and had my eyes on the Statement Chevron Small Flap instead. in fact i actually asked for a seller out for face trade earlier today, but gave up after checking it cause i can’t be sure if it was authentic.

went to a chanel store and wanting to get a boy chanel woc instead because the shiny patent oml.

18B3769A-54D2-4940-B996-B9DFE7061907.jpeg

although i like the boy chanel more than the style i purchased (one SA said it’s called Fall In Love, another SA said it doesn’t have a name...) but i havent gathered enough information about patent calfskin leather, also i feel like i want the seasonal item and traditional lambskin bag more, so tada!

1A7705F5-18A6-4A1F-A12C-65B3547DC35C.jpeg

457CE62B-89AB-4E4D-9994-50458A03E528.jpeg

i havent seen this style online and on purseforum, no one has posted any pictures. so has anyone seen this style in your location? and any tips for new chanel woc user? thank you!

hi guy, first post here and am noob to PF so go easy on me if i made any guideline mistakes!

saw this beau few weeks back here in Hong Kong and i instantly fell madly in love. however went back to the store a few times to check on it and i dont think about it as often, and had my eyes on the Statement Chevron Small Flap instead. in fact i actually asked for a seller out for face trade earlier today, but gave up after checking it cause i can’t be sure if it was authentic.

went to a chanel store and wanting to get a boy chanel woc instead because the shiny patent oml.

View attachment 4874015

although i like the boy chanel more than the style i purchased (one SA said it’s called Fall In Love, another SA said it doesn’t have a name...) but i havent gathered enough information about patent calfskin leather, also i feel like i want the seasonal item and traditional lambskin bag more, so tada!

View attachment 4874013

View attachment 4874014

i havent seen this style online and on purseforum, no one has posted any pictures. so has anyone seen this style in your location? and any tips for new chanel woc user? thank you!
Can you show us the inside!!! What was the price in HK. Wonder if I can find it here in the US!

oops totally forgot that question. it’s hella expensive... 23000hkd, while boy chanel wocs are at 19300hkd. for a moment i almost feel like i can get a small 2.55 reissue, it’s 30000hkd... let me know if you find it in the US!
Wow you are right I just converted it almost same price as mini or small reissue. What do you think of the small reissue? I am considering it but a lot of friends don’t like it Or I’m thinking of Gabrielle more

Wow you are right I just converted it almost same price as mini or small reissue. What do you think of the small reissue? I am considering it but a lot of friends don’t like it Or I’m thinking of Gabrielle more
i think i’d die for a small reissue:-s it’s everything.... even in black hardware. but i cant max out my credit card anymore oml

• Wow
Reactions: Pickypear
I’m thinking of the beige small 2.55 reissue. Saw that they have it this season 20k. Asking my sales associate to find it, but also thinking of the Gabrielle too. But your bag is so beautiful I love the vintage look yet it’s so modern

I’m thinking of the beige small 2.55 reissue. Saw that they have it this season 20k. Asking my sales associate to find it, but also thinking of the Gabrielle too. But your bag is so beautiful I love the vintage look yet it’s so modern
lol one bag at a time. since it was my first chanel purchase i choose this seasonal bag first. because for other style you know they will always have something similar every other season. so if you can get your hands on the 23000hkd one dont let it go

Reactions: Anna1 and Pickypear