FIRST Chanel Bag! Reveal!

belle_vie

May 22, 2015
Firstly, I would like to thank everyone here on TPF for being such a great resource for education on all things to do with luxury handbags! This place has been invaluable in the decision-making process, and in the hunt for the perfect items to add to my collection.

After lusting over classic flaps since my poor college days, and deliberating over jumbo vs. m/l, caviar vs. lambskin, silver vs. gold hardware, pre-owned vs. new, and everything in between, I have finally made my first Chanel bag purchase!

Thanks again for sharing in my excitement after years of saving and waiting! This is my holy grail Chanel bag, and I am on cloud 9!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462231647.098282.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232238.642787.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232280.678889.jpg

So I went with the caviar leather! It was a difficult decision, since caviar flaps with the 22k gold plating don't come with the burgundy lining, which I LOVE. I decided black lining was ok if I could get the real gold plating!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232436.605676.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232476.867263.jpg

After a long search, I finally found one that still have nice puffy quilts, and almost a full set! I had her Authenticated by a member of TPF and Etinceler Authenticationsbefore I purchased from Fashionhulu on eBay. They had excellent customer service, and waited to ship the bag so that it would arrive the exact day that I got back from a business trip. It was the best welcome home present a girl could ask for!

I LOVE her, I can't wait to wear her, and I think her name will be Audrey :biggrin:

Audrey is so perfect and puffy!!! She looks so nice and young! :lol: What a perfect choice for your first classic Chanel!

:heart::heart:
View attachment 3345577View attachment 3345578

After a long search, I finally found one that still have nice puffy quilts, and almost a full set! I had her Authenticated by a member of TPF and Etinceler Authenticationsbefore I purchased from Fashionhulu on eBay. They had excellent customer service, and waited to ship the bag so that it would arrive the exact day that I got back from a business trip. It was the best welcome home present a girl could ask for!

I LOVE her, I can't wait to wear her, and I think her name will be Audrey :biggrin:
What a beauty...congrats.