FIRST Chanel Bag! Reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Firstly, I would like to thank everyone here on TPF for being such a great resource for education on all things to do with luxury handbags! This place has been invaluable in the decision-making process, and in the hunt for the perfect items to add to my collection.

After lusting over classic flaps since my poor college days, and deliberating over jumbo vs. m/l, caviar vs. lambskin, silver vs. gold hardware, pre-owned vs. new, and everything in between, I have finally made my first Chanel bag purchase!

Thanks again for sharing in my excitement after years of saving and waiting! This is my holy grail Chanel bag, and I am on cloud 9!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462231647.098282.jpg

2. Congrats on your first Chanel bag!! :smile:

Super excited to see!!

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232013.184089.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232038.368122.jpg

Can you already tell? I went with a pre-loved m/l classic flap! It's from the 11 series, so it still has the 22k gold plating on the hardware!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232238.642787.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232280.678889.jpg

So I went with the caviar leather! It was a difficult decision, since caviar flaps with the 22k gold plating don't come with the burgundy lining, which I LOVE. I decided black lining was ok if I could get the real gold plating!

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232436.605676.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462232476.867263.jpg

After a long search, I finally found one that still have nice puffy quilts, and almost a full set! I had her Authenticated by a member of TPF and Etinceler Authenticationsbefore I purchased from Fashionhulu on eBay. They had excellent customer service, and waited to ship the bag so that it would arrive the exact day that I got back from a business trip. It was the best welcome home present a girl could ask for!

I LOVE her, I can't wait to wear her, and I think her name will be Audrey :biggrin:

6. Congratulations! She looks beautiful!

7. Oooh congratuations! Audrey is gorgeous!! :woohoo:

8. Beautiful! And great choice for your first Chanel! Congrats and enjoy!

9. Congrats on your first purchase. I just the same bag not too long ago and loving it more and more everyday.

10. The bag looks perfect!

11. Audrey is so perfect and puffy!!! She looks so nice and young! :lol: What a perfect choice for your first classic Chanel!

12. Wow, that is a gorgeous classic!
    Congratulations on your first Chanel!

13. Thanks so much, everyone! It almost doesn't feel real!!

14. Congratulations. This is very classic and beautiful.

15. :heart::heart:
    What a beauty...congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice