First Chanel Bag....PB or Melrose?...

speedy45

Apr 2, 2007
I was planning to buy 2 Balenciaga Bags at first, but after hearing about the price increases:hysteric: I thought it would be better if I get at least one Chanel bag before I regret not getting it. I saw the Medallion at $1650 a month ago and now it's about $2150 exceeding my limit...I am definitely purchasing the cc studs (are they still $240) to match my Chanel sunnies....now I just need to decide on which bag....

Paris Biarritz Tote (medium or large) or Melrose Flap (Jumbo)?? :confused1:

or something else?? :confused1:

last options is to go back to my first choice?? :sweatdrop:

I'm only 16 and I'm planning to spend around $2000 (exclude tax) for the earrings and handbag...After spending this money I still have about $1200 left incase a sale or there's something else I want..hopefully a pink/beige medallion goes on sale later this year cause I'm already preparing..hehe..sorry for the long post..

Without question I'd choose the Melrose flap for myself. I just don't like the Biarritz line for whatever reason. I prefer leather, however, the Melrose has a funky vibe. I wouldn't buy it but I like it quite a bit.

I was planning to buy 2 Balenciaga Bags at first, but after hearing about the price increases:hysteric: I thought it would be better if I get at least one Chanel bag before I regret not getting it. I saw the Medallion at $1650 a month ago and now it's about $2150 exceeding my limit...I am definitely purchasing the cc studs (are they still $240) to match my Chanel sunnies....now I just need to decide on which bag....

Paris Biarritz Tote (medium or large) or Melrose Flap (Jumbo)?? :confused1:

or something else?? :confused1:

last options is to go back to my first choice?? :sweatdrop:

I'm only 16 and I'm planning to spend around $20

00 (exclude tax) for the earrings and handbag...After spending this money I still have about $1200 left incase a sale or there's something else I want..hopefully a pink/beige medallion goes on sale later this year cause I'm already preparing..hehe..sorry for the long post..

Definitely the Melrose Flap!!!
IMO, I think that it is a modern designed bag and great looking...

You can always buy the Medallion later becasue it is a classic and its easier to get your hands on later....

MELROSE JUMBO FLAP!! :tup: