First Chanel Bag....PB or Melrose?...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was planning to buy 2 Balenciaga Bags at first, but after hearing about the price increases:hysteric: I thought it would be better if I get at least one Chanel bag before I regret not getting it. I saw the Medallion at $1650 a month ago and now it's about $2150 exceeding my limit...I am definitely purchasing the cc studs (are they still $240) to match my Chanel sunnies....now I just need to decide on which bag....

Paris Biarritz Tote (medium or large) or Melrose Flap (Jumbo)?? :confused1:

or something else?? :confused1:

last options is to go back to my first choice?? :sweatdrop:

I'm only 16 and I'm planning to spend around $2000 (exclude tax) for the earrings and handbag...After spending this money I still have about $1200 left incase a sale or there's something else I want..hopefully a pink/beige medallion goes on sale later this year cause I'm already preparing..hehe..sorry for the long post..

2. Without question I'd choose the Melrose flap for myself. I just don't like the Biarritz line for whatever reason. I prefer leather, however, the Melrose has a funky vibe. I wouldn't buy it but I like it quite a bit.

3. What are some other bags that you would recommend?

4. Forgive me but my friend has a black Biarritz and looks like a glorified diaper bag. I'd pick a flap over it anytime.

5. Definitely the Melrose Flap!!!
    IMO, I think that it is a modern designed bag and great looking...

You can always buy the Medallion later becasue it is a classic and its easier to get your hands on later....

MELROSE JUMBO FLAP!! :tup:

6. Paris Biarritz!

7. Melrose Flap ... I really love it!

8. TOugh choice but i'm a flap person, so will go for Melrose~

9. melrose flap or your first choice balenciaga.

10. Melrose Jumbo! Hands down.

11. Melrose flap!

12. Melrose Flap soooo pretty!!!

13. another vote for Melrose!

14. Paris Biarritz :love:

15. Melrose