First chanel bag help - Chanel mini square?

I have three and they’re hands down the best purchases I’ve ever made at chanel. All lambskin, all perfect state in spite of having two boys under 4 and never babying them.
Thank you very much! I don't baby my bags really so that's good to hear. Just trying to track the mini down in England as it is nowhere to be found at the moment ..

Thank you very much! I don't baby my bags really so that's good to hear. Just trying to track the mini down in England as it is nowhere to be found at the moment ..

Are you located in the UK or elsewhere in Europe?
My SA was able to help last time for a friend located in Belgium (my SA and I are in France).
They come out every collection, apparently not for 23p though (but they do come out for 23s in march, in black, white, coral, dark brown and dark purple)

Reactions: peke<3cc and Soumy
Are you located in the UK or elsewhere in Europe?
My SA was able to help last time for a friend located in Belgium (my SA and I are in France).
They come out every collection, apparently not for 23p though (but they do come out for 23s in march, in black, white, coral, dark brown and dark purple)
Hi thank you for your kind help. I am in the UK. I was told by Chanel here that they may get some for 23p so was hoping I wouldn't have to wait too long but it's difficult to find a good reliable SA here that will actually inform me!

@Soumy, I bought my black mini flap in the UK recently. I don't think the minis are as difficult to find over here as compared with other regions – at least with the right intel and a bit of strategy. Minis are seasonal bags, so if you know the date a new collection is released, you know when stores will have new stock of the bag. Certain stores will have waitlists for these bags, others don't – that's something you'll want to find out beforehand. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Soumy
@Soumy, I bought my black mini flap in the UK recently. I don't think the minis are as difficult to find over here as compared with other regions – at least with the right intel and a bit of strategy. Minis are seasonal bags, so if you know the date a new collection is released, you know when stores will have new stock of the bag. Certain stores will have waitlists for these bags, others don't – that's something you'll want to find out beforehand. Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot that duper helpful!

I did not get the mini square instead I got the mini rectangular, I don’t think the mini square will fit my big phone. If you have a pro max size phone, it’s something you want to think about
Thank you. I've got an S 21 or 22 so I think they are around the same size as the pro max, however I have been wanting to switch to my older smaller one as I find it more practical in general so this should not be an issue (hopefully!!)

Hi guys!
I am looking at my first Chanel bag, the small double flap has been on my wishlist for a long time, and was the one I was planning on buying first, however, I have now discovered the mini square flap and I am in love with it ! It's just more appealing to my eye, my only reservation is that the strap does not double up to wear as a short shoulder bag.. so wanted some opinions from you guys - also, does it also work as an evening bag? Please share your pros/cons and practicality of the bag and any other recommendations! Thanks a lot !!!
Hi Soumy! Have you had any luck in sourcing a mini square flap? I am in love with the square as well, and trying to gather advice on how to find one! :smile:

Reactions: Soumy
Hi Soumy! Have you had any luck in sourcing a mini square flap? I am in love with the square as well, and trying to gather advice on how to find one! :smile:
Do you have an SA? Let them know you are interested in a square mini and they will let you know when there is new shipment. Also pay attention to the Stock thread in the forum. I sometimes saw mini popping up there.

Reactions: handbagkelly
Do you have an SA? Let them know you are interested in a square mini and they will let you know when there is new shipment. Also pay attention to the Stock thread in the forum. I sometimes saw mini popping up there.
Thank you, that's so helpful! I need to invest in a new SA, my previous contact moved out of the country and is very slow to respond (and I have only made one purchase previously, so I'm relatively new to Chanel). I will absolutely pay attention to the Stock thread as well, thank you! :heart:

Hi @handbagkelly sorry for my late reply! So no actually, I ended-up changing my mind because of the leather - those that I have seen (not the exact one I wanted) were disappointing in terms of quality - the leather felt "plasticky" and I was just not happy with how it felt to touch (at least the ones they had in stock) . It might just have been the batch as lots of members said theirs felt really soft to touch.. So I decided to wait until either I find one that I love or (most likely) from a different brand with better craftsmanship and leather quality. Hope you find the one you love! just make sure you are happy with it : )