first chanel bag color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

First Chanel Bag color?

1. Black

2. Beige

3. Red/pink

4. Blue (any, including, navy, royal etc)

5. Grey

6. Green

7. Yellow/Orange

8. other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. just curious ...on what color we tend to choose for our first chanel.;)

2. My first was black, but then I went wild with both different versions of black as well as other colors.

3. Black.. lol. Black reissue, black classic flap .....

4. Black...but beige Clair came a close second one month later.

5. I am afraid of seeing nearly 100% black now on this poll :woot:

6. Mine was actually a green tweed small Kelly style

7. I started owning chanel last dec...i now own 3 blacks. Woc, med flap and mini

8. Black timeless classic with magnetic closure, then red reissue tote, then black gst with shw. Next/wish list purchase: black reissue :smile:

9. My first was black ghw because I thought it would be my only one. Black goes with everything :smile:

10. My first was also a black ghw lamb, then quickly followed by black ghw caviar lol

11. My first was Beige lamb long time ago, now my Chanel bags are mostly black caviar.

12. I think most ppl pick black so I saw a lot of ladies wearing black whenever I am at a Chanel boutique. But my first is a beige caviar!

13. My first was a black woc lol. But then I went red! :smile:

14. Mine was navy then followed by red a week after...then the dominos continue

15. Black!!!!
    Classic Chanel