First Chanel accessories purchase! Gifts for myself.

retroflashes

Walk With Style
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Hi guys! I stopped by the Chanel boutique at SCP yesterday and came home with small gifts for myself! I've been wanting a pair of Chanel earrings so i bought myself the studded Chanel logo earrings that i've seen quite a few people have here in the forum. I am in love with them! When i was about to process my purchase my bf saw some cell phone lanyards and insisted that i get one so that my phone would look pretty, how could i say no? So i bought that too even though i feel a little dorky. haha. If you can't tell by the picture, they are studded too and the SA said that now i could match it with my new earrings. :P The SA that helped me was wonderful and I wish i got her name but i forgot to ask. Is there a way i could find out who she is? her name isn't on the receipt.

Anywho, for the people that have a pair of these earrings...I would like to know how often you guys wear them? do you use them as an everyday thing or only for nice occasions? And does anyone know if lets say, one of the studs fell off the earring, can i bring it to a Chanel boutique and have them put another one in?

Thanks for letting me share my guilty pleasures!

Attachments

• IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0722.JPG
    IMG_0722.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 153
great purchases!!! when I first got the earrings, I wore them when I was kinda dressy with my hair up, they are super cute. How much was the cell phone thingy, $190??

Thanks sheanabelle! Yes you are right, it was $190. You could kinda see it on the picture, sorry its kinda blurry. At first when i saw the earrings, I was thinking i could wear it everyday. but when i went home and looked at them in my hands and put them on, they are way too pretty for everyday, and plus, just for them to shine...gotta wear it with the hair up! he he.

The cell charm is adorable and so are the earrings. Don't feel dorky about the cell charm. I have a LV one hanging from my phone and I get dozens of complaints on it all of the time.

Love the earrings and I hope to get them next month. Go ahead and wear them for everyday earrings. They can dress up basics and will provide a hint of mystery if you don't put your hair up or in a ponytail.