First Celine bag?

• Nano luggage

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Nano belt bag

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Trio crossbody

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
I haven’t tried any in person. I don’t have any boutique nearby either so just wondering what should be the first one. I recently sold my Pochette Metis so I guess this bag will more or less be a replacement of that. Having said that I don’t need to carry a lot. I have bigger bags for that

I guess you can decide if you want a top handle or not. They are very different bags! What style do you like? I have the nano luggage and love it. Very comfortable bag, but you have to see if you are ok with the strap drop and crossbody length. My sis has the nano belt which she loves but its a harder structured bag and has an annoying opening according to my sis! Try them on and see what you like!

Reactions: Tote Ali
If this is a replacement of the pochette metis I chose the trio. It sits flat when worn crossbody and packs all the essentials and more. The nano luggage is more boxy and the strap isn’t adjustable. I love mine but don’t use it as much as my trio. Hope that helps

Reactions: SK1988
I’m biased as I only own the nano belt, but I absolutely love it! It is so lightweight and looks great crossbody, on crook of arm and handheld! The nano luggage seems well made but I feel it’s a little heavy for me. I also don’t like the robot face look...less timeless in my opinion even though lots of bloggers would say it is timeless, classic in design. Trio, I’ve heard, protrudes from the body if you fully utilize the compartments. I like the quality of leather but this bag just looks kind of “meh” to me from a design perspective.
in the end, you’ll know what bag is right for you! Good luck!

Reactions: SK1988
I guess you can decide if you want a top handle or not. They are very different bags! What style do you like? I have the nano luggage and love it. Very comfortable bag, but you have to see if you are ok with the strap drop and crossbody length. My sis has the nano belt which she loves but its a harder structured bag and has an annoying opening according to my sis! Try them on and see what you like!
i don’t find the opening annoying on the nano belt size. It’s magnetic unlike the larger sizes and I don’t zip it shut...feels secure without using the zipper. I can see how if you use the zipper it could get annoying to have two closures.

If this is a replacement of the pochette metis I chose the trio. It sits flat when worn crossbody and packs all the essentials and more. The nano luggage is more boxy and the strap isn’t adjustable. I love mine but don’t use it as much as my trio. Hope that helps
If you decide on the nano luggage, you can always have a cobbler shorten the strap for you....I’ve had this done before with an LV bag and no issues

Reactions: babypanda