First Céline reveal :)

Apr 14, 2012
Hello everyone. I had this bag shipped to me from the Las Vegas boutique (I live in Australia). Boy it was a tough process. If anyone has any questions or wants any help doing this, as they don't ship internationally, shoot me a message.

Now for the reveal!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406262952.172145.jpg

Yay! It finally reached you... I already know what is in the bag so I won't spoil it for the rest. The first Céline is always the most special so congratulations on your new purchase. You deserve it!

Yay! It finally reached you... I already know what is in the bag so I won't spoil it for the rest. The first Céline is always the most special so congratulations on your new purchase. You deserve it!

Thanks Coton!!! Ahhh I'm shaking haha. Thanks for your knowledge and help throughout the years. It really helped me make an informed decision.

Hello everyone. I had this bag shipped to me from the Las Vegas boutique (I live in Australia). Boy it was a tough process. If anyone has any questions or wants any help doing this, as they don't ship internationally, shoot me a message.

Now for the reveal!!
View attachment 2696982

LOVE!!! Congratulations! The phantom in black is my favorite color--it looks so stealthy!!

I also love your duvet! May I ask where you got it??

Now for the reveal!!
View attachment 2696982

Please let me know which size is this and where did you order it from. I live in Canada and am looking for phantom but in different colour. I have mini in black so i need to buy some other colour in phantom. How much did it cost for yr phantom?

Please let me know which size is this and where did you order it from. I live in Canada and am looking for phantom but in different colour. I have mini in black so i need to buy some other colour in phantom. How much did it cost for yr phantom?

This is a large phantom, a small should be easier to find, I know some of the larger department stores have phantoms at the moment! Call around :smile: