First Celine : Opinions please!!

1. Hey everyone !

I'm planning on getting my first Celine Micro Luggage . Which color do you like best? Dune or black?

TIA

2. dune!

3. I like sharp colors such as royal blue :smile:

4. black is currently impossible to find. i'm on about 10 waiting lists :cry: dune is more readily available. it depends on what you would be able to get the most wear out of with your wardrobe! both are classic colors!

5. Really depends on what you think works best with your wardrobe. My first Celine was a micro in cream because at that point I preferred the pebbled to the smooth leather and the black I was shown came in smooth. I think another TPFer had a tagline which went: if in doubt, buy both! :biggrin:

6. i prefer black. even if i'm not a black person. i have a dune colored bag and lately i've been using black more often

7. [​IMG]

This beautiful micro in black with burgandy piping available in celine NY if you interest about it, i order for the same bag and they have one more, ask for michele

8. I think this colour combi works really well if the bag is smaller i.e. a Micro that you got. The Mini version looks a bit off - but I can't quite put my finger on it. Congrats! :biggrin:

9. After replying this thread yesterday, I was informed there is a dune mini available for me. Got it without second thoughts. It is my fourth luggage.

10. Ahh, why is it so hard to decide? :smile:

11. Wow, that's gorgeous. I'm such a petite girl I think the mini would be too big :/

12. This bag is gorgeous