First Céline Bag

zeeee

Sep 23, 2010
I've been lusting and dreaming after the Céline Mini Luggage Tote in Lipstick Red for the past 7 months. After trawling through this forum and shops in Paris, it seemed like it was getting incredibly hard to find this colour almost anywhere.

However, I was at the Céline store in Geneva and I really wanted to get a Mini Luggage Tote regardless of the colour (they had orange, grey, camel, black, colbalt blue in suede and so much more) since this is possibly the longest a bag has haunted me and I'm usually an impulsive shopper. I had almost settled on the orange (as the lipstick red wasn't on display) when I tried my luck and asked the SA if they had any stock of the lipstick red version and lo and behold, they did and it was the last piece in the store.

And I knew it was a sign.

Even though she was a bit pricer, at CHF 1750, I knew I couldn't live it down if I had passed on this opportunity, and I figured I needed some motivation for the new year in the form of a new bag. So for all that little drama above, here is my new baby:

P1010363.jpg

P1010364.jpg

P1010365.jpg

I can't wait to break her out once it stops snowing!

Have a great Sunday everyone xx

I've been lusting and dreaming after the Céline Mini Luggage Tote in Lipstick Red for the past 7 months. After trawling through this forum and shops in Paris, it seemed like it was getting incredibly hard to find this colour almost anywhere.

However, I was at the Céline store in Geneva and I really wanted to get a Mini Luggage Tote regardless of the colour (they had orange, grey, camel, black, colbalt blue in suede and so much more) since this is possibly the longest a bag has haunted me and I'm usually an impulsive shopper. I had almost settled on the orange (as the lipstick red wasn't on display) when I tried my luck and asked the SA if they had any stock of the lipstick red version and lo and behold, they did and it was the last piece in the store.

yes, celine has haunted me for months as well... before i finally got my hands on one. congrats and enjoy your gorgeous bag!