First Celine bag, need help for quality opinion

nannch

Jan 19, 2016
I just bought this Celine Ava bag. Apparently, it’s the last one in town. I was in a hurry, so I didn’t pay attention checking the finishing.

I came home and notice the stitching at the end of zipper looks like this. This is my first Celine bag so I don’t know what to expect. If this normal quality for Celine or this bag could be a defect one?

8D42740E-9B92-4FA1-BD2E-E6EE23130281.jpeg

E33EB577-2E0A-4327-916D-2CB4756C29AD.jpeg

So sorry to see that happen, esp. for the last bag available! :sad: I'm not entirely sure about the zipper, but I've had to exchange my bucket in triomphe canvas&calfskin because the stitching work looked really uneven in one area. They responded saying it wasn't a defect but I can return and repurchase. I purchased online on their website and returned at their boutique. The SA showed me the bag and it had the same issue but in a different area. The second bag she brought out looked fine. I wonder if others have posted close up shots of the same bag that you can compare against?

So sorry to see that happen, esp. for the last bag available! :sad: I'm not entirely sure about the zipper, but I've had to exchange my bucket in triomphe canvas&calfskin because the stitching work looked really uneven in one area. They responded saying it wasn't a defect but I can return and repurchase. I purchased online on their website and returned at their boutique. The SA showed me the bag and it had the same issue but in a different area. The second bag she brought out looked fine. I wonder if others have posted close up shots of the same bag that you can compare against?

I end up exchange. To be honest, the whole thing was quite frustrating, I wanted to return instead. Unfortunately, it’s not possible. They surprised me with ‘you didn’t read the receipt? It’s saying no return/refund’

The SA did not even tell me this before purchasing. My first experience with Celine was definitely not the best :lol:

I’m happy with the bag tho, always get compliment whenever I use it.

I now see a lot of people have same problem with me about the loose thread, they also take very long time to fix. My Ava still hold up fine, but I have been using her maybe 5-6 times only.

I end up exchange. To be honest, the whole thing was quite frustrating, I wanted to return instead. Unfortunately, it’s not possible. They surprised me with ‘you didn’t read the receipt? It’s saying no return/refund’

The SA did not even tell me this before purchasing. My first experience with Celine was definitely not the best :lol:

I’m happy with the bag tho, always get compliment whenever I use it.

I now see a lot of people have same problem with me about the loose thread, they also take very long time to fix. My Ava still hold up fine, but I have been using her maybe 5-6 times only.
Oh no :sad: hope your future experiences are better! I was told I couldn’t exchange so I had to return and repurchase I’m guessing it’s because i first purchased online and wanted to change at the boutique?! No idea, haha. The Ava bag is super gorgeous!! Hope you get lots of good use of it :smile: