First Celine bag, need help for quality opinion

nannch

Jan 19, 2016
I just bought this Celine Ava bag. Apparently, it’s the last one in town. I was in a hurry, so I didn’t pay attention checking the finishing.

I came home and notice the stitching at the end of zipper looks like this. This is my first Celine bag so I don’t know what to expect. If this normal quality for Celine or this bag could be a defect one?

8D42740E-9B92-4FA1-BD2E-E6EE23130281.jpeg

E33EB577-2E0A-4327-916D-2CB4756C29AD.jpeg

xlalala123

Jun 2, 2016
So sorry to see that happen, esp. for the last bag available! :sad: I'm not entirely sure about the zipper, but I've had to exchange my bucket in triomphe canvas&calfskin because the stitching work looked really uneven in one area. They responded saying it wasn't a defect but I can return and repurchase. I purchased online on their website and returned at their boutique. The SA showed me the bag and it had the same issue but in a different area. The second bag she brought out looked fine. I wonder if others have posted close up shots of the same bag that you can compare against?

nannch

Jan 19, 2016
So sorry to see that happen, esp. for the last bag available! :sad: I'm not entirely sure about the zipper, but I've had to exchange my bucket in triomphe canvas&calfskin because the stitching work looked really uneven in one area. They responded saying it wasn't a defect but I can return and repurchase. I purchased online on their website and returned at their boutique. The SA showed me the bag and it had the same issue but in a different area. The second bag she brought out looked fine. I wonder if others have posted close up shots of the same bag that you can compare against?

I end up exchange. To be honest, the whole thing was quite frustrating, I wanted to return instead. Unfortunately, it’s not possible. They surprised me with ‘you didn’t read the receipt? It’s saying no return/refund’

The SA did not even tell me this before purchasing. My first experience with Celine was definitely not the best :lol:

I’m happy with the bag tho, always get compliment whenever I use it.

I now see a lot of people have same problem with me about the loose thread, they also take very long time to fix. My Ava still hold up fine, but I have been using her maybe 5-6 times only.

xlalala123

Jun 2, 2016
I end up exchange. To be honest, the whole thing was quite frustrating, I wanted to return instead. Unfortunately, it’s not possible. They surprised me with ‘you didn’t read the receipt? It’s saying no return/refund’

The SA did not even tell me this before purchasing. My first experience with Celine was definitely not the best :lol:

I’m happy with the bag tho, always get compliment whenever I use it.

I now see a lot of people have same problem with me about the loose thread, they also take very long time to fix. My Ava still hold up fine, but I have been using her maybe 5-6 times only.
Oh no :sad: hope your future experiences are better! I was told I couldn’t exchange so I had to return and repurchase I’m guessing it’s because i first purchased online and wanted to change at the boutique?! No idea, haha. The Ava bag is super gorgeous!! Hope you get lots of good use of it :smile: