First Cartier piece

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just purchased by first Love bracelet. I went with the cuff as I like to take off my jewelry and I heard so many issues with screws. I and hoping to get another soon so I can stack. Any issues people had with cuffs? I got a 17 and it’s roomy and not too tight.

55EF13F4-BB6A-48F5-B45C-27EBD5BE5404.jpeg 594E225A-9317-457F-ABD5-EB8B7CA8AC8A.jpeg DE5A7B10-C5AB-4FE6-943B-3C0B455F2AC9.jpeg 373109F9-2A47-453C-AADB-4448707B6689.jpeg
  2. Your new Love cuff is beautiful. I keep thinking about buying the cuff since my Love bangle was lost after the screws loosened and my bracelet was lost. I’m still on the fence but every time I see photos of the cuff I like it more and more.

3. It’s beautiful enjoy wearing it!

Jill N likes this.
  4. Perfectly beautiful and excellent choice. It was my first Cartier purchase as well.

Jill N likes this.
  5. Thank you for sharing. So beautiful! I hope to buy one this year also.

Jill N likes this.
  6. It’s beautiful! I’ve had my cuff for a little over two years, very comfortable and no issues at all.

Susimoo, marzipanchen and Jill N like this.
  7. So sorry to hear you lost your bracelet. Hope you get a new one soon.

8. Congrats! I just purchased the gold cuff as my first Cartier piece as well. I love it.

Jill N likes this.
  9. Congratulations! I hope it brings you a lot of joy hen you wear it :smile:

Jill N likes this.
  10. Congrats on your beautiful cuff!

Jill N likes this.