First Cartier piece-JUC sizing help

Gyk816

May 29, 2020
Hi, I’m planning to get my very first cartier piece(juc with diamonds) but since there’s no cartier boutique in my state, I have to take my best guess on what size to order.

My wrist measures 16-16.25 cm using the tape measure I have at home. But strangely 17cm on paper sizer that I printed out from Cartier website. I’m torn between size 16 and 17. I do not want it be too snug bc of the nail head part of the bracelet but also don’t want to be too loose...

I would appreciate any advice from cartier experts! Thanks!!

Last edited:

CoCoBelle

O.G.
Mar 19, 2009
DC
Congrats in advance! It sucks not being close to a boutique or if your store is currently closed, and you have to guess. I purchased the 18 thinking I would have good room, it was so big I could slip it over my hand closed. Lol 2BBF4964-BEC2-41DA-AADC-106C3E0A9B47.jpeg

Gyk816

May 29, 2020
Congrats in advance! It sucks not being close to a boutique or if your store is currently closed, and you have to guess. I purchased the 18 thinking I would have good room, it was so big I could slip it over my hand closed. Lol View attachment 4744640
Beautiful!! Is that size 17 on you? It looks perfect! Can I ask you if it’s yg or rg?
Yeah.. the closest boutique for me is vancouver bc, but since the border is closed there’s no way I can try them on in person. Hopefully, I make the right decision so I don’t have to go thru exchange process..

Last edited:
Reactions: CoCoBelle

CoCoBelle

O.G.
Mar 19, 2009
DC
Beautiful!! Is that size 17 on you? It looks perfect! Can I ask you if it’s yg or rg?
Yeah.. the closest boutique for me is vancouver bc, but since the border is closed there’s no way I can try them on in person. Hopefully, I make the right decision so I don’t have to go thru exchange process..
Thanks so much! It’s yellow gold. If you bought the 17, you’re good to go! Please share when you receive. :heart:

Gyk816

May 29, 2020
I would say 17
My wrist is 13.5cm and i have a 16. I feel 16 would be restrictive for you
Wow.. 16 would’ve been a huge miss! How does 16 fit you? Sounds like you have a small wrist and 16 might be too big for you. Thank you for your help!!

odette57

O.G.
Jan 3, 2010
California
Definitely a 17. My wrist is 14 cm and I wear a 17. It is a little loose on me so it will probably be just right for you.