First Cartier: Panthere SS or LOVE bracelet gold

First Cartier

• Total voters
Oh thank you for the IG sizing pictures. I’ll check them out as well trying it on in store.

You know, that’s so true. I don’t actually need a watch but for some reason when I see a watch, I think Cartier. I’m feeling the bracelet so much more.

There’s just one thing though. Just this week alone, I came across 3x clients wearing the love bracelet. It looks good on every single person. But it did make me wonder.

In your experience, does it ever bother you that so many people have it?
Nope. In my town it’s very rare to see anyone with one. I live in a smaller city. I get so happy and excited when I see one!

Just think, all those clients of yours are “loved” and that is a wonderful thing :heart::love: We could all use a little more :heart: in this world.

Reactions: hoot
Nope. In my town it’s very rare to see anyone with one. I live in a smaller city. I get so happy and excited when I see one!

Just think, all those clients of yours are “loved” and that is a wonderful thing :heart::love: We could all use a little more :heart: in this world.

That is such a wonderful way to see things. You’re the sweetest!

That is such a wonderful way to see things. You’re the sweetest!
Thank you! But it seriously makes me so happy to see anyone with a love bracelet on. Maybe because I know how much I love mine, I’m just glad to see someone else with one too. If you remember the reason behind the bracelet I think It takes away any negative feelings associated with seeing “so many”... bring on all the LOVE lol

Also, i swear I’m not this sappy usually. It’s just the way i feel About jewelry and these bracelets in particular.

Reactions: Louish