First Cartier Love - Thin or Classic?

Hi everyone,
Enjoying reading all of your posts! I recently purchased the thin Cartier love bracelet (YG, 6 diamond) from a very reputable reseller. Everything was included (box, certificate, etc), and it’s nearly new; was purchased in Nov and is gorgeous! Always thought the classic YG would be my first, but this was such an awesome deal - saved over $1,000! Should I return it and get a classic (from Cartier)? Or keep and add a classic later? TYIA.:smile:

Thanks for your reply! I love both classic and 4 diamond one, hard to decide :smile: Do you wear it 24/7? Is it OK to take it on and off?
Haha well I LOVE the 4dia but as my first and due to my love for hermes + VCA I restricted myself to the classic without diamonds. I only got it yesterday and am currently in the process of debating whether I got the right size so I all haven’t worn it a lot. But I feel like it’s quite easy to get on and off. Are you planning to stack ? If you are you might end up with both loves :P

Haha well I LOVE the 4dia but as my first and due to my love for hermes + VCA I restricted myself to the classic without diamonds. I only got it yesterday and am currently in the process of debating whether I got the right size so I all haven’t worn it a lot. But I feel like it’s quite easy to get on and off. Are you planning to stack ? If you are you might end up with both loves :P
I don’t plan to stack. My main concern was that it’s hard for me to wear it 24/7 but it’s good to know that it’s not hard to take it on/off. Congrats with the new bracelet. Hope the size works for you. Did you get it in YG?

If you plan on only owning 1 then perhaps spoil yourself with the 4 diamond classic. Thank you! I’m in between 15 and 16 and I took the 15 but now wonder if 16 is better even though it rotates. My is in YG, I don’t actually think there’s much difference between YG and RG but I prefer the brightness of YG
I don’t plan to stack. My main concern was that it’s hard for me to wear it 24/7 but it’s good to know that it’s not hard to take it on/off. Congrats with the new bracelet. Hope the size works for you. Did you get it in YG?

If you plan on only owning 1 then perhaps spoil yourself with the 4 diamond classic. Thank you! I’m in between 15 and 16 and I took the 15 but now wonder if 16 is better even though it rotates. My is in YG, I don’t actually think there’s much difference between YG and RG but I prefer the brightness of YG
I agree, YG and RG are very close in color and I heard that over the years RG becomes more of a YG. I've never tried size 15, but size 16 fits perfect. Maybe you should try size 16 and see if it fits better? I might go with the 4 diamonds since it's the only one LB I plan to have. Do you take it on and off? I plan on taking it off at the end of the day as I do with the rest of my jewelry.