First Cartier Love Bracelet - Help me choose!

What size/model Love bracelet?

• Thin, plain

• Thin, 6 diamonds

• Classic, plain

• Other (response below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bibi_C

Sep 19, 2020
Hi PF!

I'm purchasing my first Cartier Love bracelet :love: and I wanted advice on what the best size is for me. For context, I have really thin wrists (size 14 to 15 in Cartier), so I'm leaning towards the thin love bracelet. I have a VCA 5 motif bracelet in mother-of-pearl and a VCA sweet butterfly bracelet that I'm hoping to stack with the Love (if that influences your opinion on what size is best for stacking!).

I'm really debating between the thin love plain or thin love with 6 diamonds (photos attached below). But I'm also super open to the classic, thick love plain. Please help me choose!:biggrin:

Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 3.11.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 3.11.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 3.12.23 PM.png

Reactions: z11778
I have slim wrists too (15) and I got the slim YG in 16. Ive worn it for 3 years and thought the classic would look too big/chunky on me but I’ve been to Cartier to try it on recently and it looks better on me.

I think the slim is good for stacking then wearing alone. But my advice is to go in store and try them all on and take lots of pics and videos!

Good luck!

I love the classic - get it! You won’t regret it! It looks great solo or stacked with other pieces.

The thin is cute but doesn’t pack the same punch when worn solo. And the extra $2000 for tiny little diamonds isn’t worth it (in my opinion) - you could put the $2000 towards another piece of jewellery.

Definitely visit a boutique and try on all the different styles available :yes:

I got my classic first then my thin with 6 diamonds. I also have the VCA 5 motif mop and mop butterfly. They all look really nice stacked together. :smile: I love my thin with 6 diamonds but I definitely like my classic more.

Reactions: Bibi_C
I just got my first Love this week! I thought I was going for the Classic, but really preferred the look of the small on my wrist. I am stacking it with a Tiffany T bangle and I thought the widths matched better.
agree with a previous poster - the extra $2k for the diamonds on the small aren’t worth it- it’s only .15 carats!

Hi PF!

I'm purchasing my first Cartier Love bracelet :love: and I wanted advice on what the best size is for me. For context, I have really thin wrists (size 14 to 15 in Cartier), so I'm leaning towards the thin love bracelet. I have a VCA 5 motif bracelet in mother-of-pearl and a VCA sweet butterfly bracelet that I'm hoping to stack with the Love (if that influences your opinion on what size is best for stacking!).

I'm really debating between the thin love plain or thin love with 6 diamonds (photos attached below). But I'm also super open to the classic, thick love plain. Please help me choose!:biggrin:

View attachment 5071626

View attachment 5071627

View attachment 5071628
Classic! I have small wrists and went to Cartier dead set on the small love. It looked like a kid’s bracelet on me. The classic looked so much better and my husband instantly agreed. So happy with the classic.

Hi PF!

View attachment 5071626

View attachment 5071627

View attachment 5071628
Sorry a bit off topic but how much is the sales tax in US? I live in UK and here regular Love Bracelet costs £5,650 which is £1k more than if I convert usd to gbp but not sure how much tax they will add at the end. Could someone please advise?

Sorry a bit off topic but how much is the sales tax in US? I live in UK and here regular Love Bracelet costs £5,650 which is £1k more than if I convert usd to gbp but not sure how much tax they will add at the end. Could someone please advise?
Sales tax varies by state, and often there’s additional tax imposed by counties within states. Still, I don’t know of any as high as nearly 20%. Some states have no sales tax.