First Cartier bracelet JUC VS Love

Marniak

Sep 18, 2018
Hey!

So I own the Cartier trinity ring and Cartier love ring and some vancleef pieces. I’ve wanted the love bracelet (regular size) for as long as I can remember. I’ve always loved the regular JUC bracelet but found it was too bulky for me

I’ve seen Cartier have released a thinner version of the JUC and I am in LOVE!!

Question is - do I wait a bit longer for the regular LOVE bracelet or do I buy the JUC smaller size which is a much better price! What would you go for?

Hey!

So I own the Cartier trinity ring and Cartier love ring and some vancleef pieces. I’ve wanted the love bracelet (regular size) for as long as I can remember. I’ve always loved the regular JUC bracelet but found it was too bulky for me

Question is - do I wait a bit longer for the regular LOVE bracelet or do I buy the JUC smaller size which is a much better price! What would you go for?
Personally, I would Wait. The love is such a classic and would really be the center of your stack! Have you tried the thin JUC yet? Make sure to try it on with the classic love and see that you like that combo. Because if you don’t, and you bought the thin first, when you end up buying the love you may not be as happy. I have Both the love and the normal JUC and i will say i love My love bracelets waaaaaay more. Wish i had Skipped the clou and saved up for another love with pave :biggrin:

I am selling my loves. I got the JUC (regular) and am so happy. Just depends on your style. I like a bit of an edge to my look. I do have a pave love ring, but it had the black ceramic, which I feel gives it more of an edge. Just try everything on.

Reactions: Louish
I just tried the thin Juste today and although it looked pretty, i didn’t like how you just kind of twist it and put on your wrist. I also felt like it got lost on my wrist once stacked with something else. I was wearing a clic h when it tried it out.
If you’re ready for the love commitment, I’d say just save up for it.

Regular love! If you still fancy the thin JUC later on then you could come back to it.

I also think tackling the more expensive option (providing you want it!) is better as then you can save for the thin JUC later on and it won't be as much of a long and hard wait while you save :smile:.

I agree that you need to try it on your wrist and see! For me, the JUC isn't a "stackable" bracelet, if I got that one I would wear it on its own without stacking it. I would go for the Love, but that's because I'm not that much of a fan of JUC - I don't see myself wearing it very often if I bought it...

Hey!

Have you thought about the thinner love bracelet as an option? That’s much more affordable and I heard people have issues with the screws on the Love Bracelet. But I agree get what makes your heart sing.

100% the Love bracelet. It is more classic, and IMO less trendy than the JUC. I do plan on getting the regular sized diamond JUC at one point, but only because I already have two regular sized loves and the thinner pave love.. If I had to choose just ONE, I'd pick the Love hands down. I'm also not a fan of the thin JUC. =/