First but probably not last !

Hello again I thought I would post a better piccie of my twilly as promised.twillly.jpg

And you know how I said it probably wouldn't be my last purchase well I used that dangerous instrument again the telephone and ordered an agenda here are some pics she is in rose shocking and the leather is veau eversoft feels like suede but supposed to be hard wearing ,I hope so. Has anyone any experience of this leather?. I have got to give over spending now need to save up for a wallet now !!.. and maybe some food for the kids as well !!agenda1.jpgagenda2.jpg
Take care all.

koukanamiya said:
Ooooh, beautiful agenda! What is the texture of eversoft like? Hmmm .. they need to make Rose Shocking in croc and ostrich!!!!!
Well, at least you have some options outside of fuschia. BTW, I got to see eversoft for the first time Friday with Bagg. It looks and feels like sueded clemence.

I hope not she said it should be hard wearing whether that was because she wanted me to buy it or not I don't know. It does feel beautiful and soft I keep stroking it. My lovely husband got hold of it last night with some water on his hands and it dried no problem.The divorce proceedings will start tomorrow !!.
Thank you all once again for you comments I really love coming on here everyone is really nice.