First but probably not last !

Dec 16, 2005
Hello everyone I have been lurking for ages reading all the posts and I have learned a lot from all of you , thank you.I think though I seem to have caught Hermes addictionitis.I eventually picked up the courage to go to Hermes in Manchester.I was really nervous thinking they might laugh at me I went in with my husband and my 3 year old son even my DH was nervous but we needn't have worried the SAs were wonderful. My lovely other half bought me a gorgeous cyclamen Evelyne I am in love . They even gave us champagne and my little boy got fruit juice. I cannot praise them highly enough they were great and they made us feel really special.So was one orange box enough NO within 48 hours I had telephoned them and ordered a twilly ! when will it stop or will it .
evelyne.jpg It is hard to capture the colour there are more pinky tones in it and it goes with more than I thought just beautiful.Hope this post hasn't been too long winded.Take care .

georgiagirl, welcome to the forum! Lovely to have you here, and thanks for sharing pics of the Evelyne!!! I LOVE that color.

Hope you will continue to post and participate here!

Beautiful Evelyne! Congrats! Plus, it's *such* a useful bag... you can dress it up or down. I can't really see the colours of the twilly, but is it to tie on your bag? Have you tried using it to create a shorter strap? Fun!

Thanks everyone for the welcome and your comments.
I will take another picture of the twilly later I think it is called 24 Faubourg in black.I have tied it on the bag but haven't tried it as a strap yet will give it a go.:flowers: