First but probably not last !

1. Hello everyone I have been lurking for ages reading all the posts and I have learned a lot from all of you , thank you.I think though I seem to have caught Hermes addictionitis.I eventually picked up the courage to go to Hermes in Manchester.I was really nervous thinking they might laugh at me I went in with my husband and my 3 year old son even my DH was nervous but we needn't have worried the SAs were wonderful. My lovely other half bought me a gorgeous cyclamen Evelyne I am in love . They even gave us champagne and my little boy got fruit juice. I cannot praise them highly enough they were great and they made us feel really special.So was one orange box enough NO within 48 hours I had telephoned them and ordered a twilly ! when will it stop or will it .
    evelyne.jpg It is hard to capture the colour there are more pinky tones in it and it goes with more than I thought just beautiful.Hope this post hasn't been too long winded.Take care .

2. congratulation on your lovely purchase :flowers:

i know how you feel.. when i got my first hermes bag (gold 32cm kelly) i was :yahoo: and :wlae: all day long lol

3. georgiagirl, welcome to the forum! Lovely to have you here, and thanks for sharing pics of the Evelyne!!! I LOVE that color.

Hope you will continue to post and participate here!

4. Enjoy your gorgeous Evelyn!! It is beautiful!!:yahoo:

5. Congrats! I love your Evelyn colour!

6. Beautiful Evelyne! Congrats! Plus, it's *such* a useful bag... you can dress it up or down. I can't really see the colours of the twilly, but is it to tie on your bag? Have you tried using it to create a shorter strap? Fun!

7. YAY for you! thank you for such a nice post. beautiful bag AND a beautiful experience.

8. Welcome and congrats! I myself just got a zip wallet in the cyclamen and the color is stunning to say the least - enjoy!

9. LOVE IT!!! And guess what.....you're right, it won't stop..........!!!!! Welcome to the Club!

10. Congratulations!!! Your Evelyn is just beautiful!!! I just love cyclamen- wear it in the best of health!

11. Thanks everyone for the welcome and your comments.
    I will take another picture of the twilly later I think it is called 24 Faubourg in black.I have tied it on the bag but haven't tried it as a strap yet will give it a go.:flowers:

12. Great story!!! I am so glad you are happy...that is what itis all about!!!

Welcome to the foruma nd have fun...we are glad you are here.

Beautiful color...I LOVE COLOR!!!

13. Ahhh - GORGEOUS! In case everyone doesn't know by now, I just LOVE cyclamen!! :nuts:

What kind of leather is that beautiful Evelyn???

Welcome to the forum! :flowers:

14. Congratulations and that is such a nice story with the SAs and champagne! Enjoy your bag!

15. Your bag is so beautiful. I really need to get something in that color. Congratulations!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice