First (but definatey not last) Chanel SLG REVEAL!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Hi Everyone!!!!! :smile:

It was my 30th birthday this week and I convinced myself even though I am getting married in 4 months :sweatdrop:I really wanted something small to treat myself. After all, I've been planning the entire wedding and it is A LOT of work!!!! :P

It's really hard to snatch up any SLG in the classic quilted collection here unless you get lucky when you visit the boutique.. so what I have been doing for the last 6 months or so is calling to see what stock they had every couple weeks. I had a few things in mind and at last, my patience FINALLY paid off! I actually passed the same one up in lambskin a few weeks ago because I was nervous about it being scratched up easily, especially being my first SLG.

Anyone here for Friday Night mini reveal? :yahoo:

2. Any guesses?

Attached Files:

3. Yes💗Can't wait to see!!!

4. Happy Birthday! Let's see what you got!!

5. #5 May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Introducing my new Chanel Card Case in Caviar Leather SHW :biggrin:

YAYYYY!! This is exactly what I wanted and love the new design with the little flap where the CC's are vs the traditional flap card holders you see on TPF - I am so happy! This matches perfectly with my Caviar Jumbo SHW as well :loveeyes:

This is meant to be used in my smaller bags though... and I'm so happy I kept calling to check. I have a few other SLG's I am eyeing and now that I have my first classic black piece, I can now branch out to fun colors and different collections!

Thanks for watching! Have a wonderful weekend :smile:

Attached Files:

kandicenicole likes this.
  6. Congrats on your beautiful card case!

7. Congratulations! Birthday, wedding and fab SLG! Enjoy them all ❤️

8. It's gorgeous!! Does it have a pocket in the back and 3 compartments or is it just the one single compartment??

9. Congrats. Can u post an inside pic? Tks. Its beautiful.

10. Love it! Happy 30th!

11. Congratulations! May we see inside pics? And if you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

12. Happy birthday!

I love this little SLG, a great classic piece.

13. Very beautiful! Happy birthday!

14. Very pretty; congrats!! :smile:

15. You have the style code? Can show us the interior pic?