First Burberry reveal! :)

that_claudz

Jan 6, 2013
Hi everyone!

I am very excited to own my first Burberry bag! I have several contemporary designer bags, but nothing like this! My husband and I recently went to USA and I told him that I really wanted to buy a Burberry while I was over there. They are much cheaper than what designer items are in Australia. We had saved up quite a bit of money so we could do a big shop and splurge a little on things I wouldn't buy back home.

When we got there however, I had a major sense of guilt. The thought of me spending a lot of money on one item, when we were both on holidays, even though my husband was totally ok with it- I decided to go without. I purchased several Coach and Kate Spade instead- I was particularly fond of Kate Spade since I virtually can't get it here.

So I left and came home without my Burberry. :sad: Then today, mum asks me what I thought of the Burberry bag she recently bought. I told her I thought it was lovely. She then says, "I have only used it once, and have decided it's too big for me. If you're going to make better use for it, please take it so it doesn't sit in my wardrobe!" And hands me her Burberry Nova check supernova tote/shopper!

Sorry for the story, but I very much appreciate this gift. I finally have my hands on a Burberry bag like I wanted, and this is the perfect size for me as I like big bags!

I'm not sure of the exact model but it is quite large. I love the patent handles! So shiny!

Thanks for reading my little story! :smile:

Attachments

• image-2365211054.jpg
    image-2365211054.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 675
Love it! I have the same tote, and have not used it in a while. Your inspired me to take it out tomorrow:smile:

Love your story too. Your mum has great style and is obviously very generous!

Enjoy it!

My mum is encouraging me to use it as my every day work bag. I am too precious with it at the moment! Haha.

I'm going to Europe this year, so this may become an everyday bag once I upgrade again. (That is if I don't get guilty again while shopping!)

Love it!! I have the slightly bigger version. I don't carry it often bc it is so delicate! The edges wear very quickly, it gets dirty so easily and the leather handles start to peel! I love this bag sooo much and am very careful with it but wow! For the price tag it is just not quality at all! I'm so worried ill stain it or somehow ruin it when i use it!

Love it!! I have the slightly bigger version. I don't carry it often bc it is so delicate! The edges wear very quickly, it gets dirty so easily and the leather handles start to peel! I love this bag sooo much and am very careful with it but wow! For the price tag it is just not quality at all! I'm so worried ill stain it or somehow ruin it when i use it!

Oh no really? I haven't noticed any wear yet- then again I have only used it a dozen of times so far and still being super careful. I do worry about stains too but so far it's been ok. I got some food on it the other day and had to wipe it down when I got home. *blush* My bags need their own seats when I go out so it's not on my lap being splashed on! Haha.